Water, Propyene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Witch Hazel, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Rosa Moschata (Rose Hip) Seed Oil
** In full 2 oz bottle
- More nutrient-rich compared to CBD isolate
- Non-GMO, organic, and gluten-free
- Dry skin
- JuJuDERM’s microneedling pen
- Serums should be applied to clean, dry skin. Keep in mind that serums should always be applied before creams or moisturizers as serums are thinner in nature. (Rule of thumb: When applying facial products, start with the thinnest and apply the thickest last. )
- Apply Vitamin C Serum to a clean, dry skin every morning.
- Gently apply by patting the serum in your face and neck area and leave it to dry.
- With continued use, expect to see fine lines improve and an increase of skin texture and tone. Spots and skin discolorations will eventually lighten and a nice glow can be observed.
- Use Vitamin C serum with the JuJuDERM skin pen to promote collagen stimulation and feed the deeper layers of your skin.