NumbSkin™ is an innovative non-prescription topical anesthetic cream approved by Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) to control pain associated with minor medical/aesthetic procedures, needle injection and minor skin operation. It has the strongest lidocaine mix out of all our products and extended shelf-life up to three years. NumbSkin™ formula is compliant to the provisioned standards of Korean Pharmacopoeia (KP) on quality, performance, and storage to ensure product efficacy and safety of consumers.
Features and Benefits
The unique proprietary formula of NumbSkin™ is made distinct by these features:
- rapid dermal absorption rate
- fast-acting and longer lasting effect (numbs the skin within 15 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours)
- may be reapplied to maintain peak effect of anesthesia
- does not require occlusive wrap but using occlusion method over the applied cream enhances skin absorption and extended localized effect
- non-irritating, non-oily and water soluble
NumbSkin™ is intended for (including but not limited to):
- temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disoders
- dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling), intravenous cannulation (administration of contrast agents, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products), minor skin procedures (laceration repair, warts removal), laser treatment procedures, hair removal (waxing and electrolysis), body art (tattoo and piercings), cosmetic procedures (microdermabrasion, microneedle therapy, injectable filler treatments)
One tube of NumbSkin™ cream can cover 60 square inches (1 coat application). The cream may also be re-applied in same areas to extend anesthetic effect. The estimated coverage for one tube may be lessened depending on the complexity of skin procedure especially those that require more application.
NumbSkin™ contains the following:
Active Ingredient: Per 1g
- Lidocaine (KP)
- Additive (Preservative): Benzalkonium Chloride
- Inactive Ingredients: Castor oil, Ethanol, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Stearyl alcohol, Polyoxyethylate 40 hydrogenated castor oil, Propylene glycol, Purified water
- KP stands for Korean Pharmacopoeia. The Korean Pharmacopoeia is a statute for pharmaceuticals established by Korean government for improvement of public health. KP is served as the characteristics of official standard for the description and quality of drugs which are generally recognized to be safe and efficacious in the treatment and prevention of diseases and its role should be to specify the standards of drugs in preparation, identification, efficacy, quality and storage.
NumbSkin™ cream is contained in a pharmaceutical-grade laminated tube with barrier and preservation properties to keep the contents protected. The tube has a twist cap closure with puncture to pierce through the seal allowing the contents flow out seamlessly.
Mechanism of Action
Lidocaine works by temporarily blocking this pathway of pain signals along nerves. It does this by stopping the sodium entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal building up and passing along the nerve fibres to the brain. Lidocaine may be absorbed following topical administration. The extent of anesthetic effect is dependent on its absorption rate, concentration and total dose administered, the specific site of application, and the duration of exposure.
The shelf-life of NumbSkin™ is three years.
All NumbSkin™ products we carry are compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) standards in terms of ingredients, manufacturing process, facilities and operations. We ensure that the NumbSkin™ formula is consistent in every finished product. We have great confidence on our product that it will work effectively. If after 30 days you are not impressed by the real results of NumbSkin™, return the products for your money back. No restrictions and definitely no stipulations. Love it or send it back for full merchandise refund!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Recommended storage temperature is from 1⁰ to 30⁰ C (33.8⁰ to 86⁰ F). Keep away from direct heat, freezing temperatures, and sunlight. Always close the tube tightly when not in use.